Providing a compelling user experience is pivotal to developing a successful product. As a product manager, you are often tasked with difficult decisions that require a deep understanding of customer needs and how to deliver the best experience possible. User research is an effective way to both generate insights and validate direction.
Come learn techniques for implementing user research at all stages of the product development lifecycle from concept generation through product validation.
In this workshop you will learn:
- The skills to effectively integrate user research into the product development process with a strong return on investment.
- How foundational user research can help product teams understand user goals, generate insights, and narrow focus.
- How to use research to evaluate and iterate on product concepts.
- How to validate design and product decisions to ready your product for launch.
- 6:00 - 6:30pm: Networking
- 6:30 - 8:30pm: Workshop
- 8:30 - 9:00pm: Networking