Innovative leader. Passionate to build great products and businesses, design wonderful customer experiences, solve complex problems, establish consensus across multiple teams, manage projects from conception to launch, think outside the box, use metrics to drive decisions, mentor people, communicate clearly, delight customers and implement/run agile processes.
Able to develop strategic plans, set short and long-term product strategy, revive failing teams, create and incubate new lines of business, present to business and company leaders, make pragmatic decisions, assist in creation of marketing and adoption plans, review and contribute to fiscal budget plans, thrive in start-up or established international teams, execute product plans to meet business goals and create clarity in ambiguous environments.
Is creative, forthright, ambitious, professional, organized, efficient, caring and dependable.
Responsibilities and Achievements
- Product strategy: reset product roadmap and strategy for existing camps and sports divisions, created product roadmap and strategy for swimming and track and field divisions
- Multiple hats: excels in roles across sales, consulting and product management
- Aggressively rewarded: promoted every 1-2 years, AIP (annual incentive plan) bonus
- Management and mentoring: Sr. Account Manager, Product Manager, Board of Directors
- Non-Profit: 6+ years serving in various capacities as a member of the board of directors. Helped grow the business over 1600% (number of youth on trips)
- Designer: sole interaction designer to support camps and sports product development efforts
- Start-up experience: as one of the first 15 employees, helped grow the start-up of Thriva until acquisition by the ACTIVE Network
- Restructuring and organization: brought in to restructure the Thriva development team and implement agile methodologies
- Customer success: increased customer SAT scores by a staggering 47% points in 2 years and achieved 4+ rating in app store for Meet Mobile
- Thought leader and innovator: created Meet Mobile and pioneered an entirely new revenue stream through mobile E-commerce
- Large teams: 100+ employees, spanning several different cross-functional groups dependent on products I managed.