RealNetworks is looking for a candidate to work with our Emerging Technology team.
You will work closely with Product Marketing and Management teams, as well as the Product Engineering Program Management team, coordinating requirements to help each of these teams deliver a quality product to the marketplace through a highly instrumented, SEO cogent, beautiful, global, web presence. You will ensure the on-time and on-budget vendor-based build-out and sustaining maintenance of all development initiatives.
Key Accountabilities % of Time
• Lead project planning and implementation by defining project tasks and resources, developing full-scale project plans, assembling and coordinating project staff, tracking project deliverables, and constantly monitoring and reporting on project progress to all stakeholders 50%
• Work with the product teams to gather internal and customer requirements and translate these into definitions of project scope, goals, and product deliverables
• Provide project evaluations and assessments of results, including providing analytical data proofs
• Demonstrated proficiency with web publishing and the ability to quickly learn new systems and toolsets
• Familiarity with HTML, XML, and other Web technologies and a strong technical aptitude
• BA/BS in Technical Communications, Computer Science, Information Management, or equivalent experience
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment with changing requirements and a rapidly-evolving product landscape
• Demonstrated experience managing projects across remote teams and geographically disparate stakeholders
• Possess a combination of skills including an ability to ask penetrating questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve interpersonal conflicts as well as more systematic project management skills
• Extraordinary powers of organization
• Technical and Functional experience with Omniture web analytics
• Strong understanding of web-based user experience principles and best practices
• Strong strategic thinking, analytical, and communication skills
• Ability to partner, collaborate, and manage cross-team relationships with diplomacy and professionalism
• Demonstrated ability to plan deliverables, schedule and track multiple projects concurrently, and monitor quality
• Experience analyzing web metrics and strong understanding of data-driven decision making principles
• Previous experience working with global teams as well as managing outsource based resource pools
A strong sense of humour and a deep sense of patience are key to success in this position
RealNetworks, Inc. is proud to offer our full time employees an extensive benefits package, including vacation, medical, dental, vision, 401K, an employee stock purchase program and subsidized commuting options. Additional benefits include our charitable matching program, learning and development programs, employee wellness plans and more!
RealNetworks is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)