Unleashing Creative Expression
This is our vision at RPI…… and our award-winning product design, innovative technology and just-in-time manufacturing makes us a leading producer of personalized consumer products like photo books, greeting cards and stationery products for mass and specialty retailers like Walmart, Tinyprints and Café Press to name just a few.
We’re located just south of SODO where there’s free parking, casual dress and a creative, collaborative and passionate group of employees working in a fast paced environment delivering results and making it fun!
Sr. Marketing Manager
RPI is looking for a world class senior marketing manager to drive our B2B and international mass customization platform marketing efforts. This is an exciting opportunity to have a big impact on a growing company and help build a great private-label consumer products brand.
The successful candidate will eat and breathe social media marketing and have a solid track record of developing B2B lead nurturing programs in a high growth environment. Reporting to the VP of Product & Marketing, this role will tactically and strategically drive customer acquisition and engagement across multiple channels.
- Create, develop, and execute marketing strategies and plans for existing and early-stage initiatives
- Establish KPIs and use metrics to support strategic initiatives and drive tactical decisions
- Work with product managers to define and execute go-to-market plans
- Develop and drive social marketing efforts
- Manage all aspects of the company website, including content generation, optimization and metrics
- Manage creative for corporate marketing initiatives ensuring the brand strategy is consistently translated across all external communication: decks, sales sheets, kits, videos, and trade shows
- Perform market research and competitive analysis that leads to actionable insights
- Engage regularly with external marketing agencies and vendors and oversee their deliverables
- 5+ years in tactical and strategic marketing roles, including demonstrated success developing and executing B2B demand generation programs and strategies
- Proven experience delivering strong business results via social media platforms
- Excellent analytic and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills, written, and verbal, and ability to engage at multiple levels of the organization effectively, including the executive team
- Ability to work on multiple projects with varying deadlines, ideally in a startup environment
- Sense of humor and willingness to roll up the sleeves to get the job done
- Bachelor's degree
To apply, please visit: http://www.rpiprint.com/jobs/