Are you looking to join one of Seattle’s hottest startups, with top-tier VC funding, sustainable growth, and an all-star engineering, product, and sales team?
Appature is a fast-growing Seattle-area company that is changing the way companies manage customer information and marketing activities in order to dive measurable marketing results. Our product is used the world’s leading healthcare & life sciences organizations and is regarded as one of the most innovative enterprise marketing solutions on the market.
As part of the Appature product team, you will be driving fantastic product innovation within our cloud based relationship marketing platform. This person will be responsible for understanding healthcare marketing data and business intelligence needs in order to build additional reporting and analytical solutions for our customers.
The core tenants of this person’s success will be to both lead, and execute against, the following activities:
- Business & market requirements
- Market and competitive intelligence
- Customer feedback / input
- Product evangelism & launch planning (both internal & external)
- Deep product capability demos for all constituents
- Collaborate with marketing and sales on market value and product positioning
- Collaborate with the product development team on initial specifications/design, and resulting acceptance testing
- With a specific product capabilities focus on both Nexus 360, our integrated marketing customer master, and Nexus Insight, our marketing business intelligence environment:
- Marketing channel data feed integration
- Pharma HCP, Facility & Patient database modeling
- API/SDK and bulk data extract solutions
- Business Intelligence solution development across dashboards, KPIs, and other related analytics
- Other Nexus Touch capabilities and modules as ability and time allows
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to conceptualize, document, build, and evangelize new business intelligence solutions across product development and implementation teams
- Manage BI & Data management solutions throughout the entire product life cycle
- Work with business teams to understand and document requirements completely and accurately
- Plan and execute product deployments, including technical and business components
- Ensure all required system and user documentation is created accurately for both internal and external use
- Communicate status, issues and risks to project stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Decision Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related business degree and/or equivalent experience in product management / business systems analysis
- Technical mastery with SQL databases, data warehousing technologies, data modeling concepts, and reporting tools (e.g. MicroStrategy and Tableau)
- Proven BI analytical, dash boarding, and reporting skills for internal constituents or external customers
- The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge and experience managing data warehouse or CRM projects and the usage of analytical tools like MicroStrategy/Tableau/SpotFire as agile reporting solutions to solve business intelligence needs.
- Solid product management experience with managing large scale product launched with teams spanning multiple organizations and geographies.
- Project & product management methodology experience with models like PMI, Agile, and Pragmatic Marketing
- Familiarity with enterprise software implementations in a project management or consultative role (ERP, SFA, BI, CRM, Data Warehouses, etc.)
- Highly Desirable: Functional understanding or experience with marketing software platforms and technologies like: CRM, Relationship Marketing, Demand Generation, Marketing Automation, Lead Management, and/or Marketing Database Masters (MDM)
- Highly Desirable: Experience in Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or Life Sciences market research or analytics