Cozi (www.cozi.com) creates apps and web-based experiences to help busy families stay organized. Based in the historic Pioneer Square neighborhood of Seattle, Cozi has been consistently recognized by the Puget Sound Business Journal and Seattle Business Magazine as one of the best places to work in Seattle.
Cozi is seeking an exceptional Program Manager/Product Owner to manage software development projects.
For consideration, please send complete and updated resume to email@example.com. This is a full-time opportunity.
- Product owner. Cozi uses Scrum, and you will serve as product owner, balancing user experience, business, and schedule requirements. You will write user stories and manage a backlog for a great team of software engineers and testers.
- Feature design. You will define, spec and coordinate the creation of new features in Cozi's apps and Web sites. You will develop a deep understanding of user needs and business requirements, and work closely with the design team to develop clear product specifications that can be efficiently implemented by the engineering team. Cozi views great user experience as a competitive advantage, so your designs are held to a high standard.
- Release management. You will work closely with the engineering and test teams to determine a release schedule in the context of the scrum process, and triage bugs and make trade-offs to ensure a high-quality, on-time release. You will coordinate the many aspects of the deployment process and keep colleagues from other disciplines informed and involved as necessary.
- BA/BS/BSE or graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Human-Computer Interaction Design or equivalent professional experience
- 5-10 years experience in program management
- Extensive experience designing consumer user interfaces
- Strong analytical & planning skills
- Strong negotiating, problem solving, and consensus building skills
- Experience with scrum methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills