If you’re looking for a place to make your mark, a place where you can shine, take a close look at Fluke. You might be attracted to the world-class performance and quality culture of this global company. Maybe you’re intrigued by the challenges or technologies of particular jobs. You might want to be involved in creating and building products that are so highly respected in the market. And you undoubtedly want to be surrounded by the kind of high-caliber, high-performance people you’ll find at Fluke – people who are passionate about striving to achieve the best. Whatever attracts you to Fluke at the start, you’ll find it’s a place you’ll want to stay. You’ll stay for the challenges, rewards and recognition. And you’ll stay because no matter how long you’re here, you’ll keep learning every day.
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. We are a dynamic market leader with sound financial health. With a long history of success, Fluke has enjoyed the kind of healthy growth and excellent financial condition that allows you to build your future confidently. Fluke has achieved the number one or number two position in every market in which it competes. The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality
A wholly owned subsidiary of Danaher Corporation (www.danaher.com), Fluke is a multi-national corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. It is driven by the phenomenally successful Danaher Business System. Working at Fluke gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities.
We are seeking a talented Marketing Specialist to work in a fast-paced, high technology environment.
• Perform primary and secondary international market research, including extensive end user field research, as part of a global team leading to new product and service definitions.
• Commercialize new products and services as a member of global, matrixed, cross-functional new product development teams.
• Identify and size opportunities for new products and services within existing and potential markets.
• Prepare investment proposals for corporate executive approval.
• Forecast new product revenues.
• Perform competitive intelligence analyses.
• Perform comprehensive market analysis to identify strategic new markets to profitably enter.
• Interface with Development Engineers at eight global design centers to prototype new technologies and solutions.
• Conduct needs based segmentation of target markets and end user requirements analysis.
• Conduct market surveys; analyze, interpret and report their results.
• Size markets and new product opportunities.
• Maintain high-bandwidth dialog with customers.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Job Skills and Qualificatons:
BS degree in Electrical Engineering , or other technical related degree such as Physics or Chemistry, with minimum of 3 years experience at lower level and minimum of 10 years experience at higher level with technical, sales and marketing experience required or equivalent. Advanced marketing and/or financial training or MBA a plus.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
• Demonstrated ability to manage a project.
• Ability to develop and apply marketing concepts and techniques.
• Broad technical acumen and strong native intellectual curiosity.
• Knowledge of sales and marketing practices and principles.
Other: Moderate to Frequent Travel
Please apply directly at our website: www.fluke.com, click About Us and then Employment.
All external hiring is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check.
Fluke Corporation is an equal opportunity employer